Samples & Sponsorship
Yes, TravelPlusWine accepts wine and product samples for review!
- For address to send wine or products for review, email: email@example.com
- We ask that you send us a UPS or FedEx tracking number along with an estimated date of arrival.
- Understand that we make every effort to review all samples received, but make no guarantee if/when a wine or product will be reviewed.
- For disclosure purposes, we will mention if it was a wine or product was received for review.
- If you send your wine or product for review, TravelPlusWine gives an honest and objective review. We reserve the right to say what we think/taste/feel. Our first priority is our readers and we have a responsibility to be honest and authentic.
- While we appreciate a friendly follow-up, please refrain from asking when we will be posting a review. It entirely depends upon our editorial calendar, how many products we have to review at the moment, as well as our travel schedules. As soon as we have completed the review and set an available publishing date, we will send you an email.
- For products on loan, TravelPlusWine will not take responsibility for returning your products without pre-paid freight and packaging provided.
- After the review is posted, we have a few marketing tips for maximum exposure.
Would you like TravePlusWine to do a story or video on your vacation destination? Here’s how:
- To pitch an idea, location, or trip for a blog post or video, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TravelPlusWine occasionally accepts sponsored trips to tourist destinations.
- TravelPlusWine will always disclose sponsorship or compensation.
- Regardless of sponsorship or compensation, TravelPlusWine gives honest and objective reviews.